Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gear Day

Yesterday was my gear day. I picked up couple important gears for my trip.

The Wheelworks bike shop called me a few days ago saying all my panniers arrived. After the special ITC colloqium by Prof. Sunyaev and a meeting with a student, I dropped my bike to the Wheelworks Cambridge/Somerville store and have they installed the front rack for me.

While I was waiting for my bike, I went to the Boston Apple Store. The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G versions just came out. There was a short line outside the store
Fortunately it only took me half hour to get in and pick up a 32 GB version.

Then I went back to Wheelworks. My bike was ready with all the panniers. It looks super cool and I feel ready to go for my adventure! (Alright, I know I'm not ready...)

And for the iPad, I simply sync most of my setting by using MobileMe. It took another half hour to copy all my music to it. Other than that everything just works. I'm going to carry it, instead of my full size laptop, when I bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment