Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 11: Christiansburg to Wytheville (54.5 miles)

July 11, sunny, temperature is reasonable

I started the journey of the second section in early morning. The temperature was low and the ride was enjoyalbe.
The weather was nice. I passed by farms,
rivers, and lakes.

I didn't have a formal lunch. I just stopped by a gas station to grap some snack. The afternoon was warmer but the temperature was still reasonable.
The evening, when I was approaching Wytheville, was beautiful. The weather was good, the temperature dropped back down, the route was pretty much flat. And I had very good view of the landscape.

I called up couple hotels in Wytheville. Only the Best Western had public computer for me to upload pictures so I spent a night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment